EQT Finland bought a majority stake in ADR-Haanpää Oy, a liquid chemical haulier, from the Haanpää family in 1999.
During EQT´s ownership, ADR-Haanpää Oy became one of the most profitable companies in the European speciality transport sector, while actively consolidating the Nordic market.
EQT Finland sold ADR-Haanpää Oy in 2005.
Key events during EQT's ownership
- Executed and implemented several add-on acquisitions
- Developed from a family-owned transportation company into a professionally managed total logistics service provider
- Strengthened and professionalized the organization
- Geographic presence was expanded towards Russia and continental Europe
- Fortified a market leading position in all Nordic countries